04 June 2008

Memorial Day Weekend...

I have been meaning to get on the computer and put some new stuff on the blog but it seems that my day gets away from me and then I realize that it's 10 pm and I am exhausted and coming up with witty things to write about just escape me.

BUT I do have some cute recent pictures of Max and Friends from Memorial Day Weekend. We met up with The Rosvally Family....Harry & Linda, and their son David and his wife Jennifer. They also have a new little addition, Tyler. He is only 5 weeks old and soooo cute, and tiny! I really can't even remember Max being that small, but I know that he was. :) Anyway here are some cute pics....

Here is Jen, Tyler, Karl, and Max....

Here is the whole group, minus Harry, he was taking the picture....you can see that Max just refused to look at the camera.....

Here is one of the three of us...I am not sure what I was looking at but at least I am smiling. :)

Here is one of Max's favorite past times...opening and closing drawers. Any drawer that he can get his hands on. He is not picky!


Here is another one. Playing with the dog dish. I have to take the water away every day otherwise Max would be immersed in it.

I just took this one this morning. I thought it was hilarious. You can see that he is teething on anything he can get his hands on....He was following the cat under the table and I guess decided that he wanted a snack!!

5 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Wow, looking at Max next to the little baby... it is hard to believe that LESS THAN A YEAR AGO, he was that little! Good Lord!

Melanie said...

A-dorable. He does look huge next to that tiny baby. He didn't seem huge when I saw him a few weeks ago. I guess it's all relative, huh?

Unknown said...

Papa Jim says we had the same problem with Izzaboo chewing on chairs when she was a puppy. lol!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up!

Miralee said...

I know! It seems as if over night he went from a baby to a little boy! I almost can't even change him on his changing table anymore because he is getting too long for it! I just can't believe that he is going to be 1 soon!