14 June 2008

A New Do...

As many of you know I love to do different things with my hair...I usually grow it out and then cut it, or I change the color. But for the last 5 years it has primarily been blonde....but I was extremely bored with it so I took the plunge and colored it. I love it, Karl would of course prefer me blonde but he seems to be ok with it...What do you think?


Max and I were standing in front of the air conditioner here...you can almost see his fuzzy blonde hair blowing in wind! LOL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's cute, although I prefer you and Jen both as blondes. But I know how you like a change.

Joyous JRo said...

I think it looks great! It really brings out your eyes too! Man, I wish I could have cute short hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that color. and cut! I change my hair all the time too.