17 June 2008

Cooking Question...

Ok all you chefs out there I have a cooking question. Karl wanted stuffed portobello mushrooms for his father's day dinner, and I found a fantastic recipe on the food network using plum tomatoes and kalamata olives. It turned out pretty good except it took me forever to cut up the olives because they still had the pits in them.

Does anyone know a quick easy way to pit them? Karl wants me to make the recipe again but I would love to find an easier way to do that part. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't you find the olives somewhere that don't have the pits? Try a specialty food store or something.

Melanie said...

Definitely buy them without the pits. You should be able to find them that way in the deli section of most supermarkets.

The Nut House... said...

Buy a CHERRY PITTER!