22 April 2008

Easy Recipes....Happy Mommy!

It seems that deciding what to make for dinner is always a debacle. BUT last night we had a great dinner that was sooooo easy to make I didn't even feel like I made dinner at all.

I bought a seasoning packet by McCormick that is specifically made for slow cookers....it was for a pulled pork sandwich. Let me tell you it was so easy!!

You just toss in your boneless pork roast, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1/3 cup of cider vinegar, and last but not least the seasoning packet. You cook it on low for at least 8 hours and then ka-baam. Nice, juicy, yummy, lip smacking pulled pork samitches! I also made homemade potato salad. It was a great combo!

Even had it again for dinner tonight. Got to love recipes that are great the 1st night and then even better the 2nd night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds good, so I guess you didn't need my cooking advice after all. Has Max showed any signs of the flu?

Miralee said...

Yeah I figured it out!

And no Max seems to have missed out on the bug...which I am SOOOO thankful for!!

The Nut House... said...

It sounds DELICIOUS!!! I will have to make that asap!