13 April 2008

Broke Through....

Max has hit a HUGE milestone today....how ironic that it falls on his 9 month birthday! He has his first tooth!!!

It saw it this morning while he was eating his orange in his nifty little infant feeder...see the right side - (thanks Kristin for that one, he loves it!)

Anyway he was eating and was laughing and smiling and having a grand ole' time and I a tiny little snippet of something in his mouth...so I propped it open and there it was. It hasn't come through all the way but it's just peeking right out the top. It's on the very bottom on the right AND I think that the left one is getting ready to peak through any time!! I wish that I could have got a picture of it but I was not fast enough, but I did manage to snap a few cute ones when he was finished with his bottle and all happy!




3 comments:

Melanie said...

those pictures are adorable. he looks like he has a little mohawk in the middle one!

The Nut House... said...

OMG... it's over. He's no longer a "baby". lol. He's rapidly approaching toddler years. Now you will have to watch to validate something for me. I have always wanted to know if the first one that comes in is the first one to fall out. I just never thought about it until it was too late.

Ah well. Time to start brushing that tooth! BTW... Greg LOVED that thing you put fruit in. I contribute that thing to making him the awesome eater that he is today! Wooohoooo!

Miralee said...

His hair just naturally sticks up in the middle...it's hilarious!