20 April 2008

A Weighty Issue....

I was in the spare room/office and was cleaning up and found our scale underneath the bed and decided to hop on....and I just about fell off!

I weigh the exact same as I did when I got pregnant with Max. Now before you all go crazy please realize that I was 10 lbs. over my regular weight at that time....BUT I am pretty darn pleased with myself that I have lost some baby weight. With that being said I still don't have the same body and I am pretty sure from all the "mom" conversations I have had with friends and family that my body is never going to be the same BUT again I am still pretty darn happy!

Now I am going to celebrate with a big fat yummy Klondike Bar!!

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Wow! I am glad you cleared that up by the end of your post. lol. I thought... "She's freaking about being at her prepregnancy weight??"

But you recovered fast. My body is no where near what it was, but I am so proud of my accomplishments as a parent. Somethings gotta give.