19 April 2008

Sicko!

No this is not referring to Micheal Moore!

This is what Karl and I have been for the last few days. Tuesday night at about 1 am in the morning Karl woke to a very nauseous stomach, from then on he was vomiting and other such fun things till about 2 pm the next day. He proceeded to lie in bed for the next 24 hours. We thought that he had a slight case of food poisoning. Well we were wrong.

Thursday at about 3 am I woke to the lovely feeling that I was going to lose my dinner and I was right. I was sick, every hour on the hour, until about 9:30 am the next morning. Luckily Mom-Mom and Opa were already on their way down to visit for the weekend and take the camper over to the campground. So while I lied in bed all day yesterday Max and Mom-Mom got to hang out and play.

I feel tremendously better today - almost human but now I am praying that Max does not get this little bug. It's scary to think about little babies becoming that dehydrated and I know that it's easy for them to become that way! So say a little prayer that Max stays nice and healthy. Just wanted you all to know why there hasn't been much on the blog lately!!

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

One word....

LYSOL.

Ok two words actually...

Lysol Spray.

On EVERYTHING.