12 April 2008

Need A Color Boost...

In an effort to get my "Beauty Career" moving I have decided that
I will highlight one particular product every month as well as some fun little Beauty Bonuses! My very first one is a great one for the upcoming summer. I have this (it was part of my winning basket!) and I already love it.


Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion...



When you use daily, you can build up gorgeous color in about a week and maintain it with limited reapplication. Plus, it fits seamlessly into your morning or nighttime routine. So it's easy to achieve supple, radiant skin that looks like it's been freshly soaked in the sun without ever leaving the house.



The lotion is very lightweight, non greasy and it glides on evenly and absorbs quickly (which means no stains on your clothes!). It's suitable for all skin types and tones. I have been using it just about every 2-3 three days and I am already noticing a change. Let me tell you I have the whitest legs out there right now, as most of you know I was pregnant at the beginning of summer so my little legs have not really seen the sun for quite a while. This is a great way to boost up some color without putting your body through some harmful Sunny Rays!



Anybody that orders $40 of product this weekend I will throw in a Tanning Lotion for free! Now you have one more reason for a sunny disposition! Don't forget to visit me online at my Mary Kay Personal Web Site or feel free to call me! The link is posted on the top right side of the page!

No comments: