27 August 2008

Priceless...

Here are two quotes from an adorable e-mail that my mom sent me recently. There were about 10 in all but these two really made me laugh out loud!

" A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed,
'Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me> be late!'
While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off, and started running again! As she ran she once again began to pray,
'Dear Lord, please don't let me be late...But please don't> shove me either!'

"Two boys were walking home from Sunday school after hearing a strong preaching on the devil. One said to the other, 'What do you think about all this Satan stuff?' The other boy replied, 'Well, you know how Santa Claus turned out. It's probably just your Dad.'

I still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

No comments: