08 August 2008

My World Has Crashed....

I mean that in a funny tone, kind of. The other day I was trying to update our Norton Protection and somehow got a virus...ironic huh! Of course we were late in updating it so basically we had nothing protecting us so it was bound to happen but still...

Nonetheless our computer was not working. Let me tell you the world stopped for me. I very rarely have the tv on during the day because I am trying, trying, trying to have Max not care about it...so when I no longer had an outlet to the other world I was lost. We still do not have our computer, it is currently in the hands of a computer person and I am just hoping & praying - desperately I might add - it can be fixed.

So in case you were wondering why I have fallen off the face of the earth now you know! Hope to be back in action very, very, very soon!

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Eeewww. We had that happen. Haven't used Norton since. We use AVG now. Haven't had a problem since... knock on wood.

Miralee said...

Turns out it wasn't because of NOrton, I guess we had a couple virus' prior to me updating. Once activated them was actually trying to updateour norton....but we are back in action now!

Joyous JRo said...

Ouch. Computer outages suck! I feel for ya, although if ours went out, I'd probably get a heck of a lot more done around the home!! Ha!