18 August 2008

Pictures From Michigan...

Now that we have our computer up and running, my life basically. I wanted to get some pics posted of our trip to Michigan.....

I thought this was absolutely hilarious. Max kept turning the channel, adjusting the volume, or turning the tv on/or off. I kind of got a little creeped out by this shot...."They're here......"


Here is Max with Cousin Brady and Cousin Camerin....they were playing the Wii.

Here is Max playing on the bean bag chair....Aunt Jenny was tossing him and you can clearly see he loves it!!! If only you could have heard him...soooo funny!

What do you say Point Dexter....

Here is Max playing in the slip-n-slide. We tried for a minute to keep him out of it but finally gave in and you can see he is pleased he won the battle....


The next few picture really do deserve their own posting but I am trying to do this all at once. As many of you saw before Max had his 1st serving of cake on his actual birthday but since we were in Michigan to celebrate with my mom for her birthday we decided that they should share in the celebratory piece of cake, or cupcake in this instance....below is my own version of what is going through his mind....

Hmmmm, maybe I'll try just a corner...


That is not too bad, not too bad at all...


I hope that there is more of this for later....


There are more to these set of pictures but they are taking forever to load there will be a sequel....stay tuned!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

That year went by in the blink of an eye.

Joyous JRo said...

Look at those eyes! So Blue, he's gonna be a heartbreaker!!