05 August 2008

A Dream Come True....

Ok I have yet to find my camera, but there is a strong possibility that it's somewhere in " The Black Hole" called my suitcase. Yes it's still lying there on my floor, half unpacked. I could of course be in my room right now unpacking but then you wouldn't have anything fun to read so there....


Anyway a dream of mine has come true (besides HOTY of couse!!), I found something that will pick up the cat/dog/max/karl/miranda hair in my house. See below....

My sister has been raving for months about this thing but I really didn't want to spend $30 to get it - well I finally gave in. So far it's been the best $30 I have ever spent! It just sucked up the hair and dirt in one fell swoop, along with the dirt that is ALWAYS in our kitchen from HOTY's boots. I am in love..... :)

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Ah yes, you have hair tumble weed too huh? lol.

Miralee said...

More like tumble-forests!LOL!

This has been my savior!