28 February 2008

Momma's Little Helper...

Max seems to be smitten with the laundry. Every time I have a basket of clean or dirty (discriminating he is not!), thankfully these were clean ones!


On a totally separate note, this weekend. I am sooooo looking forward to it because Nana and Papa Jim, oh and Izzaboo are coming for another visit. This time I am going to be sure to have the camera out and ready so I can video those crazy dogs acting like fools. I wish that I would have thought to have one ready the last time they came because I almost wet myself I was laughing so hard!

Anyway, they are staying for a whole week and it's supposed to be semi-nice weather while they are here so we might make another trip down to Cape May, check out the ocean, probably have some good dinners- my mom is already talking about making lasagna (yummy!), and just enjoy each others company. I can't wait. Sunday cannot get here soon enough! Here is a cute picture of them on their wedding day and my two nephews; Camerin (8) and Brady (5). This was almost two years ago but it's cute so I decided to post it.

No comments: