18 February 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I am on the edge of being throttled. By my mother that is. I talked to her this morning and she gave me a stern talking too about my lack of blog posting....lol!
I explained that we were in New York over the weekend for a baptism of a very good friend of Karl's and I was just too busy. Papa Jim even piped in and stood up for me saying that I finally have friends and I was just busy. Thanks Papa Jim.

Anyway....

We had a good weekend. We headed up to New York Friday after Karl got out of work and spent the weekend with Mom-Mom and Opa, and Max even got a chance to squeeze in some time with Uncle Kurt. I did take the camera with me but could not remember what bag I threw it into so alas I have no pictures of our trip or of adorable Little Lukas. Which is a shame because he is an angel!! BUT before I really get reamed about not having any new pics of Max up OR pics of my stylish new do here you go....


Here is Max at our Valentine's Day part living it up...

And here he is with his little girlfriend Olivia....tooo precious!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE your hair! It's so sassy. It looks awesome.

The Nut House... said...

I guess I'm not the only one that "hangs on every word". I don't inquire about renewed postings any longer because I got my face ripped off for it! lol.

I LOOOOVVVVEEE your new doo!!! Very cool, VERY trendy. So in the NOW!!!

Oh... and thanks for updating. I kept checking back, but was being patient.

Melanie said...

Cute do. Very "Mandy". If I ever figure out how to work our scanner, I'm going to post pictures of you when your hair was down to your butt.

Miralee said...

There really is no need for that Mel....but thanks to everyone for the compliments!

It's soooo much easier to do and anything that makes my life just a little bit easier I love!!

The Nut House... said...

Post the pic's Mel. Inquiring minds want to see them!

Unknown said...

Love the hair! Wish I could do that! You look so awsome. I cannot believe how big Max is. His eyes are soooooo blue. He is adorable. Keep up the good work. I love you and miss you terribly.

Love Ya,

Pam