26 February 2008

The Happiest Day...

Today is a very special day. Today is a celebrations of one of the best of my life, with the exception of Max being born.

Today is Karl and I's 3 year anniversary. It's hard to believe that we have been married for three years, it has flown by so fast. It's even harder to believe that we have been together 5 years total. Since the arrival of Max time seems to be going by at an insane speed.

I am so blessed to have Karl in my life. He IS my life. I thank God every day that I met him and that I did not let him go. In case you all remember the posting about how we met. Karl was ready to wash his hands of me because I was scared to get married and have a family. Facing that fear was the best thing I ever could have done. Now I have an incredible husband and the most adorable son in the universe. I don't have all of our wedding picstures on the computer, I would have to scan most of the good ones but here are a few from our very special day. I love you Karl and thank you for being my rock, my support, and my partner!


1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

BEAUTIFUL photographs. Congratulations on your Third anniversary.

Talk about time flying... this May will be our 11th anniversary... and it feels like we just met!