14 June 2007

1st Picture of Baby Max!



I went today to get an ultrasound done to make sure that Little Max was head down and bonus he was! He weighs 6 lbs 5 oz. and is doing great! While the radiologist was checking everything out she was able to get a pretty good pic of his little face....he even waved to us right after she printed it out! SOOOOO adorable. Hopefully the pic will turn out ok once I get it posted. We don't have a scanner so I just took a pic of it with our digital!


I feel pretty good...have not had any contractions as of yet but I am counting down the days! Had a big burst of energy the other day, cleaned the entire house from top to bottom. Then I just passed out once Daddy got home!! I have a doctor's appt on friday so if I have any news or changes I will be sure to let you all know!! Ciao.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! You can really see that face. How cool!

Miralee said...

I know!! He even waved to us while she was checking him out...it was so cute! Brought a little tear to me eye. Karl was really funny too...he kept saying how cool it was and was just smiling from ear to ear! He is a proud little papa!!!

Melanie said...

I bet you really can't wait to meet him now :)

Anonymous said...

Way Cool Girlie-Girl. Your lookin good and sounds like things are moving along well for you and the spud. Take that picture with you to the delivery room. Use it as your "focal pointe". It will be the best inspiration ever. Take Care

Miralee said...

That is such a great idea Nikki!!! I was so excited to see a commment from you! Hope that you are doing well!!