09 June 2007

The Countdown is REALLY on!

For all the men that read my blog I apologize because you will not find this post very interesting or intriguing. For the women that read it, and those that have had babies (which have been quite a few of my friends this year) you will enjoy it! I lost my mucous plug this morning (or I guess sometime during the night). For most of you you know that this mean the onset of labor. Of course it could still be a few more weeks before anything happens but it does usually signal the beginning!!

Kind of scared the crap out of me really....I am full of all kinds of emotions right now. Excited ~ can't wait to see his little face ~ nervous, scared, all rolled into one. Poor Karl. I don't think he really knows what to think right now! He ought to get something just for putting up with me lately!! Anyway I will keep you all informed as best as I can as the next few weeks progress!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Kind of gross. But very exciting. I can't wait to see his face either!

Miralee said...

Yeah it is kind of gross, but I guess he had to come out sometime or another!!