04 October 2010

The Great Pumpkin....

It's Fall. It's official. Yesterday we went to our first Fall Festival of the year. Cute little place about a 1/2 hour from us.
Max and Karl went for a hayride and picked a couple of pumpkins while Emma and I took a stroll through a cute little gift shop. Then while Karl strolled around with Emma Max and I went through a fun corn maze....well it was fun until 1/2 way through Max no longer wanted to walk so I had to carry him on my shoulders. :)

I love fall. I am so in the mood it's ridiculous. Yesterday I was on a baking mission. I made Apple Cake AND Cinnamon-Sugar Apple Chips. Man did the house smell AMAZING! I love the smell of apples, pumpkins and cinnamon baking. It just smells warm and cozy. Looking forward to more fall activities AND fall food!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

How fun!!! And I LOVE the backround!! Now I feel like baking something! lol

Miralee said...

Thanks! It was FREZZING so we didnt' stay too long. I love fall so I this was a no brainer!