30 September 2010

Obsession....

I don't often watch TV but now that Max is in school I have been catching a few shows here and there when Emma goes down for her nap. I forgot how much fun stuff is on during the day.

But mostly I have been watching The Cooking Channel and The Food Network. It's quickly becoming an obsession. This past year I have really started to get more into cooking and have found that I am LOVING it! Of course I have lots to learn but am really having alot of fun getting there.

One of the coolest gifts I have gotten in a long time was from Karl. He bought me an old fashioned tortilla maker. I have not got up the gumption to use it yet but plan on busting it out this weekend. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I plan on getting LOTS of pictures whether it turns out or not. About a month ago I created a food blog, At the Cookery. It's pretty basic but I have started posting recipes that I make throughout the week. Stay tuned for the Tortilla Making session!

No comments: