26 April 2010

One More Time...

Yesterday I had the pleasure of assisting  a good friend at a bridal show, she is the creater & instructer of Trinitas Yoga and she is amazing. We spent the day at a really cool bridal show in Philly. It was a very initmate setting at the Trust Building in Old City...a gorgeous venue. Trish and I were oogling over all of the stunning flowers, cakes, and even wedding dresses.

As we talked with all of the people strolling through we decided that we wanted to get married all over again....but we just to do all the fun stuff. Wear a gorgeous dress, eat lots of cake and hang out with all of our girlfriends.

I love my husband with all of my heart but it seems like our actual wedding day flew by so fast I never really got to enjoy all the "girly" stuff....like the dress, the cake ~ although I did LOTS of dancing. :) I love weddings and everything that goes along with them! I am a total girly girl and LOVED seeing all of the exquisite things on display. Thanks Trish for such a fun day and I would love to be your assistant again any time in the future!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So lets just have a big party, all the girls can wear a wedding dress, and the guys can wear their sweats if they want, because the girls are usually the only ones dancing anyway. On second thought, the guys can stay home in front of the T.V., and the girls all put on wedding dresses and do the town. Wasn't there an episode on Friends that they all sat around in wedding dresses? LOL

Melanie said...

Quit complaining, you've had two weddings (wink wink)