29 April 2010

Do Over Please....

I am not sure what is going on with me today. This morning I spilled a glass of milk that I was getting ready to give to Max. We went out to a play date and then ran to Target afterwards and I spilled almost all of Emma's bottle in the cafeteria area.....

THEN I dropped the pretzel Max and I were getting ready to eat which resulted in salt all over the table that I just cleaned up....

THEN I flipped out a big hunk of potato salad that I was trying to stir, which of course had the sour cream, mayo, and mustard already mixed in....

THEN...just kidding. But I am a little afraid to hold Emma....who know what else I might drop today.

On a side note Max is driving me CRAZY! If I ever needed a night for yoga today is it.

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Are you pregnant??? I remember that was a side effect of pregnancy.

Melanie said...

Even if she's not, she probably puking now that you suggested that! LOL.