20 April 2010

Can I find the time...

I really could use about ten more hours in the day. Eight of those hours I would like to sleep with and the other two I would like to use to do all the things that I never get to during the day.

Such as clean our bedroom. For whatever reason our bedroom ends up being the last room in the house that I ever get around to cleaning. It has become the landing point for laundry, shoes, and toys, including dog toys. This is supposed to be our haven, the place where we rest our bodies and minds and wake refreshed in the morning ready to take on the day.

HA! I wake up daming the daylight and wondering why someone can't figure out how to get me my 10 more hours.

Well until that day happens I guess we continue sleeping in one big closet....as least our bed is comfy!!! As long as the third child we have (the dog) decides to give me some room at the bottom.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I hear you. Everytime I do manage to scrape up a few spare hours, all I do with it is sleep or read or surf the internet. So I guess I value that more than organizing my nightstand drawers.

The Nut House... said...

The same thing happens to our room too. Unmated socks, dirty clothes (not where they should be), folded clothes, etc. Dennis just found out he is allergic to cats (boooo), dust, milk, gum and... oh. Horses, lol. But... we have two cats, so now our room is a cat free zone. I also have to keep our room cleaner because of the dust. The allergy shots are killing the poor guy, but our room has been clean ever since!!