14 January 2010

Yum, Yum, Yum...Delicioso!

Emma had cereal for the first time yesterday! She did pretty well, I think a little bit even stayed in her mouth....plus she slept from 10 pm till 5:08 am! Bonus for me!!!!

She had some more this morning before her bottle and I put her down at 9 am for her morning nap and she went to sleep after just 5 minutes, no crying just a little fussing. Usually she will only sleep for about 20 minutes but this time she slept for 45 minutes! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! Nana's sweet baby girl. She is getting cuter by the minute!

Melanie said...

Who does she look like!!??? It is driving me crazy - I don't see you enough to make a comparison.

She's adorable for sure.

Miss you.

The Nut House... said...

I remember those days. Funny how a little cereal can totally change their sleeping habits, lol.