25 January 2010

On My Way.....

I have been working out each morning now for almost three weeks and I am happy to say that I have FINALLY lost some weight. 1 pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I shouldn't be THAT excited about 1 pound but I am so thrilled that I am on my way to reaching my goal. Each morning I lay there when my alarm goes off and all I can think about is going back to sleep, but I am so exalted (trying to expand my vocabulary... :) that I have been making myself get up and get active.

I can't wait for it to start getting warmer so that I can walk outside. Getting up before everybody else has been such a life changing thing for me. I have so much more energy, (which is hard to beleive since I am getting up so early) I am more patient, and more relaxed.

Such a simple little thing to do and such a big impact. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Good for you - I wish I could find similar motivation.

The Nut House... said...

Wow, how funny. I have been getting up at 6 instead of 7 (thanks to the dog), and at first I was not a happy camper. However I have noticed that I too am more calm, and have more energy than before. I like getting up now, and having my coffee with Eric Smith & Channel 7 before GMA comes on. :)

Trish Adkins said...

Miranda, this is so fabulous! The ancients yogi's believed that the early, early morning was magic. I am so glad it is for you! Congrats