12 August 2009

Ugh....

I have to say that being a mother sometimes is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating. Max has so entered the terrible twos age. It's amazing how someone so small can get me so fired up. He sure knows how to push my buttons.

This morning we had a playdate with a new playgroup that I found, which I think I am going to love btw....and he was good up until the end. He was obviously getting tired, and when Max gets tired he turns into a total spaz. Truly it's like the Tasmanian devil from bugs bunny reincarnated. Crazy!

Here I was trying to help clean up so the mom that was hosting didn't have to do it all and he starts tackling others kids and thinking it's hilarious.....ugh. SO basically we had to leave because he made one little boy cry. I guess it's not the first time it will happen but still. I think that being 8 1/2 months pregnant does not help me either.....

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Just remember... NO means NO, and YOU are the parent. He didn't come preprogrammed. Remember that. It will eventually pass, but stand your ground.