24 August 2009

No News....

Well I am almost officially 38 weeks and still no action. We went to the Mall on Saturday with friends hoping that the walking might get Emma moving....but nothing! We did manage to get Max the more adorable shirt that says "Big Bro", and found a cute little onsie for Emma that says "Little Sister"....I couldn't find one smaller than 6 months so she might not be able to wear it for a while but it will still be really cute!

Yesterday we went to the Zoo and walked around for a couple of hours (soooo much hotter than we thought it was going to be!), and again nothing! I have been having some contractions but they are very inconsistent and not very strong...I have my next doctor appointment on Wednesday and I am hoping that she tells me something good. :) Either way, I will keep you all posted.

No comments: