03 August 2009

Getting Ready....

We have finally started to get Emma's room all together....we have been debating on what to do for a crib and if we wanted to buy a whole net set or see if we could find something on Ebay.

Sets are so expensive and we really didn't want to spend that much money so we decided to take a look on Craig's List and found an awesome deal. We got a crib, changing table, and dresser all for $300. It's in really good shape and also will change to a full size bed later on down the road.

So now we have her room all painted and got the furniture put together last night....it's really starting to look like a little girls room. I am going to try and take some pics later so everyone can see. It's still kind of mess, we have some boxes of stuff we need to find new homes for but it looks really cute!

I just can't believe that she is going to be here soon....I actually hope she comes earlier than the 9th....she is really taking up all the room that I have in my belly! LOL!!! I thought last night she was going break my ribs yesterday....she is one tough little cookie that is for sure. :)

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the photos!!