03 April 2009

Terror On Two Legs....

And his name is Max.

The last few weeks Max has suddenly decided that he no longer wants to be my sweet, adorable faced little one. He wants to push the boundaries of every little thing that he can! Much to my dismay.....

Anything from getting his diaper changed to eating and this morning getting put in his car seat. It's amazing how something so little can be so flippin' strong. He arched his back and for the life of me I could not get him to sit down in that seat! Talk about FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping that this is just a phase and before too long he will be back to my sweet little boy - otherwise he might just be locked in the closet all day...HA HA HA just kidding! (sometimes......)

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Well, just remember, "no" has ALWAYS meant "NO". It has no other meaning. Remember, stick to your guns and this phase should pass. If you don't, get used to this. It can go on... and on.... and on.