23 March 2009

Welcome to Heaven!

This past weekend Mom-Mom and Opa (Karl's parents) came down for a visit...plus they watched Max today while I was at the Doctor.

We had a great time...Saturday while the boys went into work Mom-Mom, Max and I went out and did a little shopping. Our first stop was Bed, Bath and Beyond. Mom-Mom just got a new Keurig Coffee Maker and wanted to get a holder for her coffee....we were in the aisle of the actual makers and I got a chance to see the Mini-Keurig that is out now. At this time I can't really have a lot of coffee so I was commenting that it would be perfect for me, Karl doesn't drink coffee either so again I thought it would be perfect for me but of course it was wishful thinking so we kept moving.

We came a clearance kiosk and we noticed that there was a mini-keurig there and it all it said was display. Now the normal price for one was $80. This one was marked $30.....we both looked at each other and I grabbed it...then of course started debating and Mom-Mom said I will buy it for you for your birthday! Woo-Hoo!!!! I LOVE IT!

It's perfect....it brews just the right size cup for me and it's so fast, quiet, and sooo easy! Thanks so much Mom-Mom! I love it!!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You're in the club now. I know what I'll be sending you for Christmas and birthday's ;)

Enjoy it. At first you'll find yourself drinking coffee when you might not have before because it's just so dang convenient.

Are you drinking the decaf right now?

Miralee said...

I love it! I think that once I am able to drink as much caffine as I want I will dive in for the big one!!
I can have up to 16 oz. of caffine a day. For a while I wasn't drinking any coffee because it just didn't taste good but now that I am starting to feel almost human again I have been craving it in the mornings!!

Joyous JRo said...

Hmmm, this sounds like a nice gadget for my desk at work :-)

What a great birthday gift and bargain find :-)