25 April 2009

Spring Has Sprung...

It was 85' degrees out today. Tomorrow they are calling for 89'. What the heck! It's April.....first we have yucky cold weather for like FOREVER. Lots of rain, which means stuck in the house with a crazy toddler and and even crazier dog. Not fun with a capital F! And I can think of a few other words that start with F I could use on days like that, but I digress.

Now we are slammed with a heat wave that I am so not ready for. I was so looking forward to the nice easy weather of the 70's, not too hot but just nice and warm. BUT NO! It's so hot Magoo doesn't even want to be outside let alone myself who is NOT enjoying the hot weather being pregnant, no sirree, not one little bit!

Plus because it's almost May Karl has stepped up to Extra workaholic mode which means that I will miss him terribly for the next few months. :( But the saving grace to that is I am heading out to Michigan for Mother's Day and visit for about a week. Nana is flying out on the 3rd, we go in for my ultrasound on the 4th and leave for Michigan on the 5th.....I truly can't wait! I of course will miss Karl tremendously but I figure he is going to be so busy it's probably the best time for me to go. :)

I will keep everyone posted as to Baby Status as soon as I hear more!!!

No comments: