29 April 2009

Child's Play!

I am sooo excited. Last night Karl and I bought Max his very first swing set!!!!



Kmart was runnings a FANTASTIC sale on all their swing sets and we decided that he needed to have something to play with in the backyard besides the nasty chewed up soccer balls that actually belong to Magoo.

Unfortunately Karl probably won't have a chance to build it until this weekend which doesn't give Max a whole lot of time to play since we are leaving for Michigan the following Wednesday....I just can't wait to see him on the trampolene!!!!! I am sure that pictures AND videos will ensue!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

He's going to LOVE it! Funny how it seems like yesterday he wasn't sleeping through the night now he's going to be bouncing around on a trampoline!

The Nut House... said...

Does he love his swing set? I remember when we got ours. Emily watched out the window she was barely tall enough to see out of, as the men assembled it. Now we have a bee problem out there, so they don't go out much. I'm thinking of having someone come out and spray for them. It's the hornets!!