28 April 2009

Damn...It's Hot Out!

Remember a few days ago when I said that the forcast was calling for it to be 87', well they were wrong. Sunday it ended up being 93' flippin' degrees outside and Monday it was just about as bad, 92'.

Today they are ony calling for 87'. May I remind you that it's April. What the hell happened to spring and 70' weather. I would even be ok with 80' but this 90' crap is killing my mood.

On a side note I am in the need for a good read. I just recently finished reading the whole Twilight Series (twice - yes I am a freak!) and am looking for a really good book to start. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Still roasting your batootie off? lol. I'm assuming you get our weather left-overs eh?

Anonymous said...

The Shack is a great inspirational read. i'm just starting Eclipse now and I love the Twilight series.