14 May 2009

Big News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that many of you have been waiting oh so paitiently and I apologize for my lack of communication but it has been a busy week.

I have been in Michigan since last Tuesday so finding time to sit down in front of the computer has been almost impossible....but I wanted to share the big news just in case everyone hadn't heard.

Karl and I are expecting a Girl to arrive on September 9 and we are thrilled! Of course I don't think as thrilled as Nana and Mom-Mom are!!! The baby is doing fine and is very active....we got some really great pictures at the ultrasound that I will have to try and figure out how to scan into the computer for everyone to see.

More info to come later!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! A girl! Yay Yay. A blue eyed blonde haired little sweetie. I can't wait to see her.

And I'm a little jealous ;)

The Nut House... said...

That is amazing. See... different pregnancies each time.

Congratulations!! BTW... if the blogger chic's would have known you were in town, lunch or dinner would have been in order!

I was in Novi last Friday. We could have met!

Joyous JRo said...

Congrats! What names are you thinking of?