01 December 2008

Whew....

I am spent! It was once again a whirl-wind weekend with the Rudolph's...we got back from New York last night and I am ready for a vacation. :)

We had a wonderful holiday and I do have a few pictures but have yet to find the camera in all of our luggage but in an effort to give Nana her Max "fix" here are some pictures of Max in his snow pants and boots!!
Here is before we actually got outside. It's such a lengthy ordeal to get him ready...it must take me like 20 minutes - at least....
Here is our usual shot...the back of his head as he runs off to the back yard....

And here he is rolling around on the ground...he thought it was really fun to fall down and start rolling...I am just thankful he didn't roll in any dog poo....! Oh and I would like to add we were outside for a whoppin' 10-12 minutes.....not even the length of time it took to get him ready to go outside. Go figure!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

He needs some snow to roll around in!

What a cutie. Did he eat some turkey this year?

Miralee said...

I actually wish that we had a bit of snow, all we have had is rain. Hate that. :(

He ate a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of turkey...he was overtired by the time we sat down for dinner so he was not very cooperative. But his mommy ate LOTS of turkey!