03 December 2008

Thanksgiving 2008....

I wish that I had more pictures but it was a whirlwhind weekend as I mentioned before, sorry. But we did have a great time and ate lots of food and just enjoyed hanging out with family. Here are a few pics that I did manage to get in...

Here is Max with Uncle Danny (a.k.a The Godfather), Max was trying on a new hat....

Here was Max trying on Mom-Mom's glasses...took him a few minutes to get used to them....


Once he figured them out he was loving them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did better than me! I forgot the camera...yeah, it's only his first Thanksgiving where he will see both sides of his entire extended family. These little fellas sure can give a mama a mush brain!

The Nut House... said...

I LOVE this backround!!

What happened to the baby? There is a little boy in your pics now!