05 December 2008

Adventure Aquarium...

Yesterday Max and I went on a little adventure. We went to Adventure Aquarium up in Camden, New Jersey with a few other Mom's from our Play group. We had a great time! Max was enjoying all the fish, sharks, and other water animals (penguins & hippo's). But I think he would have had more fun it I would have just let him run around...

Being the dork that I am I forgot the camera in the car (yes I am a loser), but managed to snap
a few cute pics in the car on the way home...

Here is Max with his head up all straight and nice...BUT as you will see he starts to nod a bit...Going...
Going....

Gone...

It's hard to see because my aim was a little off, ya' know being that I am driving and all...but his whole little head was about sitting on his shoulder. It was soo cute!

No comments: