28 August 2007

Homeward Bound...

Well our trip to Michigan has come and gone ( I am very sorry for all the people that I did not get to see - but please know that you are all in my heart!). It was a very short trip for Karl. We got to Michigan Friday and he flew home Sunday - bummer for him because he did not get to see hardly anyone. But I, the lucky girl that I am, was able to stay for a few days and get some much needed time with Family and a few Friends. :)

My trip started with a fantastic visit with up north to see my grandma and great-grandma, my mom, sis, and I went up there specifically to get a 5 generation picture. Check it out..(by the way, look at all the pics on the wall behind us - those are all pictures of my great-grandma's grand children and that is not even all of them! Crazy!).....


We had such a great time, I just wished that we could have stayed longer! I spent the rest of the next few days running around from friends house to friends house sharing Max with the world! As well as cramming in family time with my mom, dad, sister, and brother....so little time! Here is a really cute picture of Max with Camerin and Brady....so adorable!

Anyhow, we are all home and trying to get back into a routine of some sort!! To all my Family and Friends....I love you all dearly and can't wait to see you all again soon!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow - Brady really looks like Jenny.