15 August 2007

1 Month Old....already?

I can't believe that my little tiny baby Max is already a month old. He was a month old this past Monday! Crazy huh! He is doing great, we had his 1st well visit appt w/ the pediatrician last night and he is a chunky monkey! He now weighs 10 lbs 9 ozs and is 22 inches long. Growing so fast already.....for his weight he is in the 75th percentile which means that if we are not careful he is going to be overweight for his age - crazy to think that a newborn can be overweight but I guess it can happen. Max finally fits in his little carrier that my mom got us - we have been going for evening walks with Max and Magoo...see below! He sleeps just like his mommy (with her mouth wide open!! LOL! Check out mommy's developing guns from toting little Max around!)





I forgot to take an actual picture on Monday but here is one that I took yesterday....he looks so damn cute in his little jean shorts!!


On a side note we are going to be coming home for the weekend, well Karl is coming home for the weekend, I'm going to stay for a few extra days so I can go up north and visit my 100 year old Great Grandma and get a 5th generation picture - I can't wait to show him off to everyone. I have been feeling very homesick this past week which makes it even more exciting to be coming home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max is adorable, I enjoyed seeing
all the pictures. He looks just
like Karl.

Mary Ann