08 August 2007

Hanging in there...

It's now Wednesday and Max and I are still making it without Daddy, although we miss him tons! Mom-Mom (Karl's Mom) is a huge help! She has been coming over almost daily to keep me company and of course getting all kinds of Max love! Max is doing great, he is in the computer room right now in his bouncer staring at the animals hanging from it making all kinds of cute sounds....I am just amazed that next Tuesday he will be a month old already! How time flies! Here are some new pics of our little love bug.....that is my new nickname for him!! He has the cutest outfit on today - from his only Aunt, Aunt Jenny (well his actual Aunt...all my friends I call Aunts!). Enjoy!





The other one has him in new Pj's that say "I Love Mommy!" on it and I was so happy to find them because most of the stuff that said that in the stores was pink...HE HE...he could most definitely not be found in that!!

No comments: