07 March 2010

Old and New...

As many of you know I have started a gratitude journal...at the end of each day I write down 5 things that I am happy/grateful/blessed about. In just a few days I already look forward to doing this each night and I find myself thinking during the day when something happens that it would be great to write down....

One of the things that I have found I am grateful for is the Mom's Playgroup I have found. There are so many spectacular women in the group. I have made such a great connection with all of them and am so happy that Max is starting to call the other kids his friends, I LOVE that!

As I was thinking about how blessed I am to have all these new friends I started thinking about the old friends that I have back in Michigan, as well as Georgia. I had, no I mean I HAVE such amazing friends and I miss them every day...I have so many memories from all of you and I can't imagine not having any of you in my lives.

So today I am paying homage to all my NEW  friends and all of my OLD friends.....Thank you for being a part of my life! (Below are random pictures just some of my friends....there are some of you that I don't have pictures of, but you know who you are and I love dearly! Some of the pictures of the kids are the children of my friends....)
I think that it is funny that in every single picture that I am in my hair is completely different...just an observation! HE HE HE HE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look puffy in that picture.

Miss you buddy. Why'd you have to move so far away? I need a shopping buddy. Wah.

F'ing bordines.