14 March 2009

A New Do....

I have been contemplating cutting Max's hair on my own for a while now. Last September my Mom and Aunt came out for visit and while they were here my Aunt who is a stylist cut Max's hair - well since then it has grown quite a bit....hence the big long spikes!

I have been cutting Karl's hair for quite a while now with clippers and do a pretty decent job (minus one little misstep a few weeks backs, but that has completely grown and he probably barely remembers it. HE HE!) BUT I have been wanting to cut Max's so I took a big gulp this afternoon and did it.

He did great....just sat there in Karl's lap and even had the chills the few times, almost like he liked me playing with his hair. I didn't go super short but it's pretty short.

He looks like such a little boy now....for whatever reason when we got done and were changing his shirt he was not very happy....

But he calmed down after that and just went out to the living room and started playing....he looks so cute I can't even stand it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a really good job! He looks so cute, such a little man. I sure miss that little smiling face every morning. I see he is still sitting in the corner with his books.

Unknown said...

Papa Jim has a message for Max, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Melanie said...

I need to have a playdate with this cutie. I feel like I haven't seen him in forever.

Miralee said...

We are coming home for Mothers Day again this year so let's make it a point to hang out so you can play! I am sure he would love it!!!

The Nut House... said...

Great job! I give you so much credit. I don't think I would have the nerve to do that. lol

Anonymous said...

You are so brave! It looks great. I've been considering doing this for Liam since his first cut happened at 7 months