04 March 2009

I am back!

Sort of. :)
This is my second day of feeling almost normal so I am hoping it's a trend....say a little prayer for me that the yucko days of being sick are gone!

Anyway I haven't been doing much for these last 6 weeks, kind of hibernating. We did go up to Vermont a few weeks ago, that was fun. Was only about a 6 1/2 sick (that is 1 being normal and 10 being worst.) Got to hang out with a childhood friend of Karl's and his wife and their son. Who is about 4 months younger than Max. It was really cute to see them play together!

We also had Mom-Mom and Opa down for a weekend visit, AND just this past week Nana and Papa Jim came out for a stay. It was nice having help! Thanks to all of our awesome grandparents who I would be lost without!

Anyway here are some random pics of Max that I took in February! Enjoy!
This last one if my favorit! I just love the look on his face and how serious he looks! I don't know how Karl got him to sit still for it but it cracks me up every time I see it!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

I am SO glad you are back. I started emailing Melanie asking if you were alright.

I remember those days and don't miss them at all. Luckily I too only had to do it with 1 child.

The last photo is hilarious. He's "reading" the articles. lol

Anonymous said...

Max's friend in the tub, bears a striking resemblance to Liam!