12 November 2008

Not A Happy Camper...

Max is usually pretty happy when he gets up from his naps. Apparantly yesterday he was not...

I kept trying to get a picture of his shirt. It says "that's it, I'm calling nana". But every time I picked up the camera this is what he did...

The last time that I did it he came over and sat in my lap, hence the reason you can see me....I am realizing this probably make me a really bad mom but I was laughing so hard. It was hystarical! Pick up the camera - cry. Put it down - stop crying....so funny!

He seemed to be better once I stopped clicking away. I guess he was just not feeling photogenic. Go figure!

4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

OMG, I think that is the first "crying" photo you have posted, lol. Definitely woke up on the wrong side of the crib! lol

Miralee said...

Yes he did. He was cranky all afternoon. But I HAD to get a picture because it was so funny. :)

Melanie said...

That is hilarious. Does Karl get like that sometimes? ;)

Miralee said...

HA HA. Not that I know of, but if suddenly one day he just starts to cry I will let you know! LOL!