06 July 2008

Back In Action...

Hi all.
The Rudolph's are home again. I tell you this summer has started off with a bang. Let me just give you a quick run-down of the events from the beginning of summer right on through...

1st Day of Summer. July 21. The Erznoznik Party...No need to re-capture all the gory details of that!

The Fourth of July! Weekend trip to NYC. Can I just sadly say that I didn't see a single firework. Pitiful, yes I know.

July 13th. Max's 1st birthday. Having a small party....dogs & burgers and a day down at the shore. Fun! Fun! Fun!

July 15th. Leave for Dallas for Mary Kay Seminar. Come home on July 19th.

July 20 Sister Jen flies in.
July 21 leave for Michigan with Jen, Max, and Magoo....

July 26th is Nana's Birthday....celebrate with all the family, Yeah!

Come back to NJ somewhere around July 28th or 29th...not sure yet.

I am tired just seeing all that down in "virtual" ink. Whew! I need to get some vitamins going!! Wish me well!

BTW. I do have some pics from this past weekend, will do my best to get them posted asap!

No comments: