09 July 2008

Get Your Color On...

Sometimes casual. Sometimes flirty. Sometimes glam. You're never the same woman day in and day out. And that's what make you so fab! That I-gotta-be-me attitude is just what new Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color is all about. With loads of gorgeous new matte and shimmer shades to choose from, you'll never run out of ways to express your individuality.

Combine these fresh new eye colors with the new Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in the magnetically modifiable Mary Kay Compact, and you'll have the perfect look at your fingertips. Need a few ideas to get started? No problem. I can show you ways to make them all your own. Are you ready to get your color on?

I am running a special summer sale on all of our Mineral Eye Colors. Buy two and get one free!! Check out my website for a choice of all the amazing colors we offer!

Think about Pink!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

I used the sample card in the book that came recently. At first, I thought there was NO WAY there was enough shadow there to do both eyes. I was wrong. Plus, I did it on a day I wore blue scrubs to work.

I LOVE the way it looked!!! BEAUTIFUL! Subtle, but yet, noticable (is that spelled right?). I am looking forward to some other samples before I place an order.

Thanks for adding me to your mailing list!
V

Miralee said...

My pleasure!! I do love the eye shadows...you can make them as light or as dark as you want. Which works out good for me because I am somewhat of a make-up lover...or what Karl says...Make-up whore. Not sure how I feel about that but he may be right! LOL!