09 December 2009

Just Rambling...

Wouldn't it be great if there were a pill I could take and not have to sleep. Imagine what I could get done while my crazies (Max, Emma and Karl) were in bed!!!!

I could clean without dragging my 2-yr old around...
I could read a book...without my 35- year old hubbie interrupting me...
I could crochet to my hearts content...
I could actually eat a warm dinner....
I could catch up on all the scrapbooking I have been meaning to get to for the last 4 months...

What bliss that would be....I am almost giddy just thinking about it.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

There actually is a pill like that, but no one ever talks about it or tells you how to get it. I read about it in a magazine once a couple years ago and I have been obsessing about it ever since.

The Nut House... said...

Aha! There it is! Scrapbooking. Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Schedule a night out with your girlfriends to go scrappin! THAT will be your Miranda time for a little while. You need and DESERVE it!!

Miralee said...

Val that sounds like a great idea....wanna come over?? LOL!