02 December 2009

Getting In The Spirit...

The holiday bug has bit me!
We are going to Michigan again this year for Christmas ~ mainly because we have lost the family that was renting our house so we are going to just check things over and make any necessary repairs, if anyone is looking to buy/rent a home in the Grand Blanc area let me know. :)

Anyhue since we are going to be traveling again for the holiday I have decided to not put up a tree.....we wouldn't really be here long enough to enjoy it and basically I just don't want the hassle. BUT I did decide to put out some of my decorations and now that they are up I might be re-thinking my tree decision.

Hmmmm any thoughts?

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

If it is an artificial tree, I would put it up. It's Emma's first Christmas. You need to take a family portrait in front of YOUR tree as a keepsake. :)

Unknown said...

PUT UP THE TREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

I didn't put a tree up my first year in the condo and it was depressing and sad.

If you put it up now you will get 3 weeks of enjoyment of it. I think it's worth it.