30 January 2009

Save The Date....

Well we have an official date as to when Baby Rudolph will be arriving. September 9, 2009. Which is pretty cool since Max's due date was 7/7/07. Although he didn't actually arrive until the 13th. :)

I have a few pictures of the ultrasound, the baby is about the size of a pinto bean right now but boy is she wreaking havoc on me! I am still struggling to get up in the morning, and afternoon, and evening. I am going to attempt to scan them shortly so I can get them posted.

It's a little scary because I have to say I had a very easy pregnancy (almost no sickness, hardly any weight gain, and fairly easy labor) with Max, and he turned out to be a very easy going kid. I hope this is not a preview of Baby #2 personality!! LOL!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed you are already calling it a she. Everyone has their fingers crossed for a little Emma. Stop worrying, he or she will be fine!

Melanie said...

Yea! If this baby has the opposite personality of Max then maybe "she'll" be a really good sleeper!

September seems like a long way away......

The Nut House... said...

OMG! Greg was born Sept 7th!

Well..... With Greg I was so sick, I wore wrist bands, took Premesis (doctor prescribed), and gained a fricken ton of weight because the only way I could stop vomiting was to keep eating. I don't recommend you seeing Hannibal right now, because the whole brain frying scene threw me way over the edge. lol.

Greg slept 13 hours per night, and took 3 naps per day. No one in the neighborhood saw him for the first year of his life. HOWEVER... when he was awake, he cried... for 10 months straight. lol. And then one day he stopped.

I would do it all over again. Hang in there.

Melanie said...

I'd like to clarify my comment. I didn't mean yea that the new baby might be the opposite of Max; I meant yea about the whole pregnancy having a due date thing ;)

The Nut House... said...

Tap, Tap, Tap... You ok?