21 January 2009

Big News!

I am sure that it won't take long for all those that read my blog (all three of you! HA HA) that there is a new addition to my page. Karl and I are expecting! WOO-HOO!

We have been trying since August and it's finally happened. I haven't had my first official doctor's appointment yet, that's on Monday. As soon as I have more info I will be posting for all to see!

I have to say that this pregnancy is already different than with Max. I hardly had any morning sickness with him - it was pretty easy. Not so much with this one. I have been nauseous all day long. Have to say I am not liking it all that much. But excited all the same! Everyone in the family is rooting for a girl - I for one just want a healthy baby! Stay tuned for more news later!

4 comments:

Jammie said...

Congratulations!!! Our babies can be buddies:-) Are you going to find out what it is? Call me ttys Jammie and family

The Nut House... said...

I once dated a guy who's dad happens to be an OB/GYN. I was told that if the man is stressed out, it is more difficult to have a girl. Hope Karl has been doing his Yoga. lol.

I too hope you get a healthy baby, regardless of the gender. A cute, snuggly baby that is going to fit perfectly into your family.

You are not alone. I knew I was pregnant, BEFORE I knew I was pregnant. I was so freaking sick with Greg and I KNEW I was pregnant before I ever took a test. Truth be told, I took the test and told everyone right away, so that I wouldn't have to explain why I was so sick!

But don't worry! This passes fairly quickly!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations. I hope you feel better but at least you know there beautiful gift at the finish!

Joyous JRo said...

Congrats!!

This is such great news. My best friend Ashley is pregnant too and has also had all-day morning sickness. :-)

Can't wait to hear all about the adventures in the next few months!