27 January 2009

Peanut Butter Recall...

This whole thing drives me nuts. What the heck is going on with our food manufactures these days. First we have tomatoes and other veggies and now Peanut Butter. I for one feel that it's pretty bad when peanut butter crackers have been contaminated with salmonella. How is that even possible? I am just disgusted about the whole thing. I am starting to get to the point where I want to grow my own food just so I know exactly what is going in it, how it's being handled and so on.

For a mom with a toddler it's almost impossible NOT to have Peanut Butter in the house but I was able to find the recall list this morning on the FDA website. About two days before the story hit the news I had just bought a new jar of peanut butter. Thankfully my product was not on the recall list. Talk about a huge sigh of relief.

I would love to hear what you think.

No comments: